Front Page 2-Pack
Field notes presents their first reporters notebook.
- Proudly printed by the good people of eDoc Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: Neenah Environment 120#DTC “Wrought Iron” with a brute force application of “Federal Blue” soy-based Saphira ink.
- Innards: Cougar Natural 70#T vellum ruled with “Double Knee Duck Canvas” soy-based Saphira ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40” 6-color printing press.
- Bound with bombproof Renz “Double-O” Ring Wire, with appreciation to U.S. Patent #2142816, filed in 1935 by W. Walter Grumbacher.
- Bottom corners rounded to 3/8" (9.5mm) by a Challenge SCM round-corner machine.
- College Ruled Lines: 9/32" (7.1 mm).
- Notebook dimensions: 3–3/4"× 8-1/4" (95mm x 210mm).
- Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927).
- All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.