We are immediately hiring for detail-oriented Product Movement Specialists to join our small team at Tigertree, as well as Customer Care Specialists. We will have start dates ranging from immediate to late spring.
As a Product Movement Specialist, your primary responsibilities will include shipping and receiving. The ideal candidate will exhibit excellent time management skills, be comfortable pivoting between tasks, and is equally adept at working autonomously as alongside a team. This position is expected to grow into a full-time role, but we are open to considering candidates with part-time availability.
As a Customer Care Specialists, your primary responsibilities will be getting to know our customers and making their day by helping them find the perfect gift. The ideal candidate will exhibit the ability to drive sales through genuine customer interaction and active listening, as well as be comfortable using technology for point-of-sale transactions. This position is expected to offer part-time hours.
Both positions require the following:
- Sales floor duties to include customer service, point-of-sale transactions, and maintaining store presentation.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to maintain a positive and professional demeanor while interacting with customers and teammates.
- Maintain reliability and punctuality by consistently meeting work schedule expectations.
- Demonstrate honesty and trustworthiness, taking ownership of mistakes and actively working to improve.
- Standing and traversing the store for the duration of the shift.
- Occasionally ascend/descend a ladder to access products and materials.
- Ensure high attention to detail by accurately and efficiently packaging products for shipping and keeping the shipping area stocked and tidy.
- Follow guidelines and best practices to meet quality standards.
- Use of computer applications to manage workflow and outgoing shipments.
- Prioritize tasks and manage time effectively, with a proven ability to demonstrate high attention to detail in previous roles.
- Transporting packages not to exceed 50 pounds within the store with or without help, and using equipment such as dollies.
- Ability to problem solve autonomously and to ask for input and guidance when necessary.
- Processing incoming shipments and preparing items for sales floor.
Desired Qualifications for All Positions:
- Ability to provide a welcoming and safe environment for all guests.
- Willingness to accept feedback and coaching, and the ability to implement changes effectively.
- A growth mindset.
- Enthusiasm for Tigertree products and the ability to showcase this passion to customers.
- Uphold a positive and professional demeanor at all times while on the sales floor.
- Personal style that aligns with the brand and fosters a positive shopping experience.
- Previous experience in packing and shipping is a plus (Product movement specialist only).
We offer $15-$17/hour to start (commensurate with experience) and a vibrant work environment. If you feel you would excel in either of these positions, we would be thrilled to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter explaining how your previous experience is relevant to the qualifications, and why you believe you would be a great addition to the team. Please make sure to use the word “banana” somewhere in your letter. If we think you could have what it takes, you’ll be invited to an interview!
Send resumes and cover letters to Josh@shoptigertree.com.