Win points for winning arguments. This social game by Brass Monkey includes 200 game cards, each featuring opposing views of hot button issues...like how to load the dishwasher like an actual human being. Just pick a side, and debate it out. There's no politics, religion, or any of that crap here. There are way more important things to fight about. For example: Those brownie edge pieces are garbage. Go ahead, prove us wrong.
- Includes 200 things to argue about...not like you needed the help, dad.
- Are hot dogs sandwiches? Is cereal a soup? Pick a side, then pick a fight.
- Game instructions are provided (because it would be pretty mean not to).
- Each two-sided card measures 1.5" tall by 3.5" wide.
- Box measures 4.1" square (by 2" deep if you're curious).